Job Type: Self-employed
Fee: £200 p/day (this fee increases the further away from home you work)
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and professional Nurse Clinical Trainers to join our ever-expanding team. We have clients all over the UK so need trainers from across the country.
This is your opportunity to train the next generation of care professionals within the Health & Social Care Sector.
Orchard Rock Training have been providing outstanding quality training to the Health & Social Care Sector across the UK for over 15 years. We have gone from strength to strength expanding over the years and are set to continue to do so.
We are committed to work with our contractors throughout their time with us, expanding their knowledge and supporting their carriers.
- To be an experienced and qualified nurse
- Driving licence & access to a vehicle
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- High energy, enthusiasm and flexibility
- Strong self-motivation
- Good IT skills
- Possess a minimum of a Level 3 Training Qualification OR a nurse mentoring and coaching award (if you don’t have this, we can help you achieve either of these qualifications)
- Previous experience in teaching, training or the health care sector
- Great customer service and people skills
- To deliver outstanding face to face training to groups of people
- To manage your own CPD
- To be a fair and inclusive trainer
- Smart, friendly and welcoming presentation
- Management of your own diary
- Responsibility for your own travel and punctuality
- Clock your own training hours
This is a role that involves travel to different locations each day and it may be necessary, at times for overnight stays, though we shall do our very best to keep these to a minimum.
If you think this describes you and you want to put your skills and experience to work in a new way, this could be a life-changing opportunity for you. So, let’s start this journey together.
To apply for this please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01706 375578 and ask for Joe.