£48.00 Ex. VAT
To be able to recognise and treat anaphylaxis.
- Know what anaphylaxis is
- Understand who can be at risk
- Be aware of the legislation relating to allergies and anaphylaxis
- Know of the common allergens that can trigger reactions
- Recognise the symptoms of anaphylaxis
- Know how to administer first aid to someone with anaphylaxis
- Understand how adrenaline injectors work
- Know how to use the most commonly used adrenaline injectors
- Be aware of the roles and responsibilities surrounding anaphylaxis
There are no reviews yet.