Job Type Full Time
Salary To be negotiated (dependent upon experience)
Job Type Office Based / Remote Working
Location Between Blackpool and Preston
YourHippo is seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic full time Data Migration and Support Analyst to join an established and fast paced Tech Company providing E-learning and LMS Services.
Your primary role will involve onboarding our clients by cleansing and importing their data. In addition you will be required to support both the First Line Support Desk and the Development Team.
Technical Support can range from people struggling to log in to more complex issues that may need to be referred to our development team.
Your role will also include providing general admin and technical support to your colleagues as and when required, which may include help with Zoom sessions, answering the phones, editing the website, posting to social media, data imports and animation.
- Good knowledge of Excel or similar
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to adapt feedback and criticism
- Effective self-organisational skills
- Strong problem solver
- Great computer literacy
- Ability to establish good working relationships with clients
- Knowledge of SQL Queries
- Previous work experience or qualifications in an IT role/discipline
- Experience of solving technical and application issues by phone, email or in person
As well as someone with experience, we are also happy to look at school leavers or anyone wanting to pursue an apprenticeship. For the right candidate, training will be provided in all areas.