Job Type Full Time
Salary Between £4.30 (apprentice) hourly rate to £20k salary for someone with experience
Location Wrea Green, PR4
YourHippo is seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic full time Technical Support Analyst to join an established and fast paced Tech Company providing E-learning and LMS Services.
As you will be the first line of support to our clients, this position would suit a calm, friendly and professional individual. You will be prioritising and taking ownership of all support calls, ensuring they are followed up, completed and delegated if applicable. Technical Support can range from people struggling to log in to more complex issues that may need to be referred to our development team.
Your role will also include providing general admin and technical support to your colleagues as and when required, which may include help with Zoom sessions, answering the phones, editing the website, posting to social media, data imports and animation.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to adapt feedback and criticism
- Effective self-organisational skills
- Strong problem solver
- Great computer literacy
- Ability to establish good working relationships with clients
- Previous work experience or qualifications in an IT role/discipline
- Knowledge of/experience in the health care industry
- Experience of monitoring and maintaining systems and networks
- Experience of solving technical and application issues by phone, email or in person
Over time, there will be opportunities, within the company, to become specialised in a particular department. For instance, you may wish to become a web developer or specialise in Marketing.
For the right candidate, training will be provided in all areas.
As well as someone with experience, we are also happy to look at school leavers or anyone wanting to pursue an apprenticeship.